Tree Surgeon Rowley Regis
We are Rowan Tree Group and we provide professional and affordable tree surgery services in Rowley Regis and the West Midlands.
What do you think of when we mention gardens and green spaces? For some people, getting their hands dirty planting trees and maintaining hedges and shrubs is a pleasure. But, for most people, it’s plain hard work and not much fun. If you want to just enjoy your garden, we will do the heavy lifting for you.
We offer reliable and friendly service in all aspects of tree care. If you have concerns about anything in your green space from damaged trees to overgrown bushes, we have seen it all and will be happy to help out.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Rowley Regis
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Rowley Regis - Removal and disposal of problematic trees are a large part of our work. If there is good access and space around a tree, we can assess the weight and lean of it, make strategic cuts into the trunk and make it fall just where we want. This should never be attempted unless you know exactly what you are doing. Trees can be unpredictable and weigh huge amounts.
- Sectional Dismantling in Rowley Regis - Most urban gardens have limited access, with buildings and fences inside the “drop-zone”. Traditional felling techniques are impossible here. We use one or more of our specialist climbing tree surgeons to ascend the tree and take it down piece by piece from within the crown. This is controlled, safe and allows us to be even more precise.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Rowley Regis - In a tree, the crown is the upper part containing most of the green parts and the branches. When this grows out of control, the lower limbs can reach the ground in some trees, which can block light and access. Instead of removing the tree we can improve the look and health of by removing the lower parts only.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Rowley Regis - If you are familiar with dense old trees, you will know that the crown can act like a sail in high winds. If the root system is not strong enough, the tree could blow down, causing damage and risking injury. Thinning a crown requires our tree surgeons to climb it and choose specific limbs to remove. This will improve the natural look, decrease the density of the tree limbs and keep it safe and healthy for the future.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Rowley Regis - To reduce the height of a tree, you can’t just chop the top off and hope for the best. Like any pruning job, tree surgery requires that branches have to be cut back from the trunk. This is so that the tree remains healthy and doesn’t pick up diseases from open wounds. We select tree branches that will reduce the overall height and remove them safely.
- Deadwooding in Rowley Regis - Tree limbs can be enormously heavy, even if they don’t look that large. When a tree limb dies, it won’t normally harm the tree but it can become brittle and ready to fall off. The last thing you want hanging over your property or where you relax is several tonnes of potential danger. Deadwooding is the removal of all this dead material so that the tree is under less strain and can grow on healthily.
- Pollarding in Rowley Regis - If you need to stop a tree from growing any larger, and removal is out of the question, pollarding is the way forward. Growing limbs are trimmed back to the trunk by our tree surgeons, and kept short with annual pruning.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Rowley Regis - We recommend scheduling regular hedge trims so that your boundaries are kept in good order. Hedges make wonderful living barriers for your garden, as homes for wildlife as well as keeping out unwanted intruders. You’ll be happy to know that we remove all waste responsibly. To properly maintain plants, especially roses and shrubs, they need to be pruned to be kept in good health. It’s vital to do this, to encourage healthy new growth. Depending on the shrub in question, they can need pruning several times per year.
- Jungles Cleared in Rowley Regis - Clearing an overgrown garden can be a huge task. If you’re moving into a property that has been empty for some time, for example, nature has taken over and turned a pleasant green space into a tangled mess. We clear the whole space for you and remove the waste. You just have to think of what to do with it next.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Surgery in Rowley Regis?
If you have hedges and shrubs in your garden that have grown out of control and are blocking light to your home, or you have a tree that is growing over a building, talk to us.
We have worked with clients from across Rowley Regis and the West Midlands in schools, private gardens and in commercial properties. Our professional and fully-insured team have dealt with all types of job over the last ten years. We’re here to give advice and help you tame the wild in your back garden so you can relax.