Tree Surgeon Kingswinford
We are Rowan Tree Group and we provide professional and affordable tree surgery services in Kingswinford and the West Midlands.
With a decade of landscaping, gardening and tree surgery services under our belt around Kingswinford, Rowan Tree Group know how to transform your green space. If your garden looks tired, messy and in need of some care, our DBS checked staff will happily do the hard work, so you can enjoy your garden again.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Kingswinford
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Kingswinford - Our professional tree surgeons will cut down your tree if necessary, reducing the number of branches, until they are able to cut the main part of the trunk. After that, we can grind or level down the leftover stump, leaving no trace behind.
- Sectional Dismantling in Kingswinford - Tree felling is not possible if a tree is growing close to property or power lines. The safe way to bring down a tree in this position is to climb it and remove the branches from the top to the bottom, before dealing with the stump.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Kingswinford - If your tree’s branches are growing down to the ground, and access has become difficult, you don’t have to fell the entire thing. By carefully selecting lower branches, we can improve the balance of your tree and let you enjoy the space below.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Kingswinford - If left to grow unchecked, your tree can develop overgrown and interlaced branches. This can make your tree top-heavy and dangerous. One of our professional tree surgeons can give it a more uniformed shape and keep it healthy for a long time.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Kingswinford - Trees, when looked after regularly, will make your green space something to be proud of. But, they can grow too tall and block out light or just become unbalanced and unhealthy. We can reduce the height and spread of the crown to give you back your bright and warm garden.
- Deadwooding in Kingswinford - Trees are living beings that we share our space with. As a natural part of their life, branches sometimes die-off. This is perfectly normal, but the dead branches can become unstable and prone to falling. To avoid this, we would remove them and allow the tree to grow again in a controlled way.
- Pollarding in Kingswinford - This is an ancient technique used to limit the growth of trees and shrubs, by heavily pruning back the growing parts on a yearly basis. This will maintain sightlines and keep trees from growing too close to power lines.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Kingswinford - When a hedge is well-maintained, it’s an asset to any garden, but when they grow too big they are impossible to care of yourself. It’s best left to the professionals. We can set up a plan to keep your hedges looking smart and trimmed all year round. Pruning shrubs is a task that needs to be performed at least two to three times per year to keep them healthy and looking at their best. We have the tools and experience to do this quickly and affordably.
- Jungles Cleared in Kingswinford - You might think jungles are only found in distant lands, but we have seen plenty in the Kingswinford area alone. When a garden is left, uncared for, the weeds and bushes take over. Before long they will take a whole team to clean it up. It’s what we do, so leave it to the experts.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Surgery in Kingswinford?
We are your local and friendly tree surgery group in Kingswinford, and the wider West Midlands.
Our dedicated and fully insured team are here to guide you through your green space transformation. If you’re not sure what you need to do in your garden, our tree surgeons will be happy to advise you all the way.