Tree Surgeon Wombourne
Your garden is your place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Not everyone has the time or energy to turn it into their ideal space. If you want to transform your green space, get in touch with our trusted team of tree surgeons and landscapers for a consultation.
We have served Wombourne and wider West Midlands for over ten years, and want to add you to our long list of happy clients. We have worked with all types of clients, from private clients to schools, so our DBS checked and fully insured staff can be trusted with your back garden.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Wombourne
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Wombourne - Sometimes, a tree needs to be removed for reasons of safety. It might be due to rot, disease or infection, or it may be leaning dangerously near to your property. Rather than wait for it to fall and cause damage or injury, the safest option is to bring it down in a controlled way.
- Sectional Dismantling in Wombourne - What if the access to your tree is limited? Not everyone has room to fell a tree in one piece. We would fell the tree in sections, using one of our special climbing tree surgeons and lower the pieces down safely.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Wombourne - The crown of a tree is the large green part which contains the majority of the living wood and leaves. Lower branches can grow down to the ground and make access difficult, or block light to a garden. To keep the tree growing healthily and to allow sunlight into your green space, we would select lower secondary branches and remove them safely.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Wombourne - When trees grow to above a certain size, they can become unstable when the upper part of the tree puts the roots under excess pressure. Like the sails of ship, a dense crown catches the wind. It also blocks out light and warmth from reaching a green space. Crown thinning is a regular job for a tree surgery, keeping trees in a natural looking shape and giving them a healthy balance.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Wombourne - Reducing a tree’s crown is sometimes necessary when it becomes too high and interferes with things like utility cables. One of our expert climbing tree surgeons will ascend the tree and select secondary branches at the top of the tree to remove, leaving it healthy and out of the way of danger.
- Deadwooding in Wombourne - As a tree becomes more mature, limbs and branches naturally die. This doesn’t always cause problems, but can leave the tree open to disease and decay. Dead limbs can be unpredictable, so the safest course of action is to remove them at the trunk, so the tree can grow on without them.
- Pollarding in Wombourne - The only way to effectively restrict growth of a mature tree without felling it entirely, is through the process of pollarding. Growing branches in the crown are cut back almost to the trunk in order to stop unwanted growth across property boundaries or by the sides of roads.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Wombourne - Hedging plants like laurel are used to mark boundaries in gardens, and are happy havens for wildlife when at their best. If you want some privacy without paying for fencing, a hedge is perfect, but it needs shaping in order to stay healthy. Overgrown hedges can block windows quickly and exposed roots can become a hazard. Regular maintenance is necessary to keep them functional and pleasing to the eye.
- Jungles Cleared in Wombourne - An overgrown garden can feel just like a jungle. Dark, scary and probably full of spiders. Clearing a huge tangle of brambles, vines and weeds is too much for even the most avid DIYer, so leave it to our professional team. We have dealt with hundreds of similar back garden disasters, so relax in the knowledge that we will do the hard work for you.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Services in Wombourne?
If you are looking for friendly and reliable tree surgeons in Wombourne, all of our staff are DBS checked and are fully up to date on all industry qualifications.
Our highly trained tree surgeons and landscapers can help keep your trees and hedges looking happy and healthy, and transform your gardens and green spaces into perfect places to enjoy with your family and friends.