Tree Surgeon Cradley Heath
We are Rowan Tree Group and we provide professional and affordable tree surgery services in Cradley Heath and the West Midlands. A garden is your own slice of the great outdoors. A place to retreat from the world and relax with your favourite people. Trees are a major part of any proper garden, they add life, character and are a haven for wildlife. If they become old, diseased or damaged, however, they can become dangerous and unpredictable. Tree surgery is definitely not for the DIY enthusiast.
We understand trees and tree care. It’s what we do, day after day in Cradley Heath. If you want your trees, hedges and shrubs dealt with safely and professionally, leave it to the friendly experts at Rowan Tree Services.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Cradley Heath
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Cradley Heath - A major part of tree surgery is the safe felling of trees that are diseased, damaged or dying. Weighing many tonnes and liable to cause serious injury or worse, it takes years of experience in all conditions to look at a tree and know how to bring it down.
- Sectional Dismantling in Cradley Heath - Trees can grow to enormous sizes, sometimes much bigger than the gardens and green spaces they grow in. It’s not always safe or sensible to try and fell a tree in one piece. This is where our expert climbing tree surgeons comes into play. They climb the tree using specialist equipment and cut it down, section by section.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Cradley Heath - The main living part of a tree is in the leaves and branches. Together, the top of a tree is called its crown. In order to improve access underneath, or to stop lower branches from blocking light, we select lower limbs for removal.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Cradley Heath - Sometimes trees block light and the warmth of the sun from reaching your home. Instead of cutting down the tree, we can reduce the density of the branches and leaves so that your tree remains healthy and you get to enjoy your home again.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Cradley Heath - Trees grow, it’s what they do. They can sometimes block views and overtake gardens easily without proper care. A crown reduction lowers the height of the upper branches, whilst maintaining the natural shape and look of the tree.
- Deadwooding in Cradley Heath - Over the course of a tree’s life, some branches will inevitably die off. If this happens, they can remain in the crown, ready to fall at any time. If you or your family spend time in your green space, it could become dangerous. We assess the health of the tree and remove the dead wood.
- Pollarding in Cradley Heath - Trees that grow without care and attention can become unbalanced and unhealthy. If you want to limit the growth of a tree past a certain point, pollarding is drastic but useful.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Cradley Heath - Hedges can be used to mark boundaries around your garden, or to create features. When well looked after they are a focal point. When uncared for, they can grow wild and out of control and overtake a garden. To keep hedges healthy, it’s recommended that they are trimmed and kept in shape. Shrubs can be beautiful, but when they start to grow over windows and block views, they are more of a hassle than something to be proud of. With scheduled pruning and trimming, we can help you keep them tamed and looking great.
- Jungles Cleared in Cradley Heath - Our teams have cleared jungles across Cradley Heath and the West Midlands for years. They are not jobs for the amateur, clearing overgrown bushes, trees and weeds are best left to people that do it for a living.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Surgery in Cradley Heath?
From tree pruning to felling, Rowan Tree Group have been Cradley Heath’s go-to tree surgeons for more than a decade.
We do our best to provide professional and reliable services for all clients, and at prices they can afford. All our work is fully insured and we recycle 100% of our green waste, so you can relax whilst we do the hard graft.