Tree Surgeon Willenhall
Based close to Willenhall, Rowan Tree Group delivers a range of expert tree surgery and landscaping services to domestic, commercial and local government clients throughout Willenhall and the West Midlands.
Whether you have a tiny garden, huge estate or public green space, we have tackled jobs of all sizes and to suit all needs. If you have trees that need pruning or a total garden transformation, talk to one of our friendly team and arrange an inspection. We’re here to take the hassle out of improving the greener things in your life.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Willenhall
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Willenhall - This is the process of removing a tree from ground level. If there is good clearance around the tree, we can fell it in once piece safely. Using the latest equipment, and trusted techniques, our tree surgeons can then remove all the material for you.
- Sectional Dismantling in Willenhall - If for some reason a tree cannot be felled in one piece, we would recommend taking it apart piece by piece from within the tree itself. We can cut off and lower branches and limbs over obstructions safely and with little disturbance to the surrounding areas.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Willenhall - This process involves removing the lower branches of a tree to uniformly increase the clearance from the ground. We would do this in order to avoid damaging buildings close to a tree, or to improve access around your green space.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Willenhall - We can reduce the overall size of a crown, allow more light to pass through and lower its wind resistance. This reduces pressure on the root ball, lowering the risk of being blown down in a storm.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Willenhall - Trees and plants naturally grow towards the source of light, and without any interference and good soil, a tree will keep growing taller. If this height causes problems like growing close to power lines for example, it might be necessary to remove some of the upper branches to limit growth.
- Deadwooding in Willenhall - As trees become mature, branches can be damaged by animals, the weather or human interference. This leaves wounds that are open to decay and disease which may cause branches to die off. Most of the time this is not an issue, but dead limbs can be unpredictable, heavy and dangerous if they fall. We can remove the dead wood and let tree recover over time.
- Pollarding in Willenhall - If you live next to a public highway, and one of your trees hangs over it, you are responsible for any damage it causes to passing traffic. Pollarding is a way to stop a tree from growing any larger without felling it entirely.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Willenhall - Hedging around a garden creates natural borders that look great and keep your home looking like part of the landscape. You will likely spot more wildlife in your garden in hedges, but without regular maintenance, hedges growing wild can quickly take over a garden. Some of our favourite British shrubs like holly and field rose are beautiful and native additions to your garden, but like anything else, thy need care and attention several times per year to stay healthy. We can trim and shape them for you, keeping them strong and looking good
- Jungles Cleared in Willenhall - We’re not going to pretend that garden clearances are easy jobs, because they’re not. Overgrown bushes, nettles and brambles are a nightmare unless you have the right tools and experience. If you have a green space in Willenhall that is unusable due to neglect or overgrowth, let us help you turn it back into something you can enjoy again.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Services in Willenhall?
Our commitment to providing Willenhall and the surrounding West Midlands with excellent and affordable tree surgery services is second to none.
We are proud to be the leading choice in the area for private, commercial and council contracts, and are on hand to give you honest advice on your green space projects.
Our highly trained tree surgeons and landscapers can help keep your trees and hedges looking happy and healthy, and transform your gardens and green spaces into perfect places to enjoy with your family and friends.