Tree Surgeon Tipton
We are Rowan Tree Group and we carry out tree surgery in Tipton and the surrounding West Midlands. We are also experienced in landscaping, grounds maintenance and hedge care, so give us a call.
Is your tree old, damaged or just growing far too big? Are you embarrassed by your untidy garden? Do you wish you had an attractive green space to entertain in? These are questions that you need answering.
We offer reliable and friendly service in all aspects of tree care. If you have concerns about anything in your green space from damaged trees to overgrown bushes, we have seen it all and will be happy to help out.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Tipton
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Tipton - If you think of tree surgery, it might make you think of lumberjacks cutting down huge trees in a forest. We perform tree felling tasks throughout Tipton and the West Midlands, by making selected cuts into the tree, to make it fall where were want.
- Sectional Dismantling in Tipton - When your tree is diseased, damaged or old, it might be dangerous to fell it in one piece. Trees can be unpredictable, and the best way to safely remove them is from within. Using climbing techniques or a cherry picker, one of our tree surgeons will divide the tree into sections and bring it down safely.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Tipton - If you need access around a tree, the vertical clearance from the bottom branches to the ground can be too small. Instead of removing the tree, we can remove smaller branches from the bottom of the crown, in order to improve access and let more light through.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Tipton - This is probably the most common way that we reduce a tree’s canopy size. We select and remove secondary limbs from within the tree, to all light and wind to pass through more easily, which is good for the tree’s appearance and long-term health.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Tipton - The last thing a property owner wants to deal with is a tree that is growing close to power lines or other buildings. But without expert care, a tree in this position can cause horrendous damage and even injury. Reducing a crown size is beneficial for the balance and health of a tree, so our tree surgeons would choose secondary branches for removal from within the tree itself.
- Deadwooding in Tipton - This is a common domestic tree surgery task, performed when tree branches die off and cause problems for property owners. When limbs die, they become susceptible to decay and pests that weaken the structure of the tree. We carefully assess dead tree limbs and remove them safely.
- Pollarding in Tipton - This process involves cutting back tree branches almost all of the way to the trunk. This encourages new growth but needs regular attention to stop from becoming unsightly. You see a lot of pollarded trees in city centres, where large old trees have to be stopped from overgrowing.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Tipton - Hedges can be functional parts of a garden that mark boundaries, but also beautiful features to be proud of. However, misshaped shoots and untidy roots make hedges an eyesore. They need trimming at least twice a year to stay healthy. Shrubs, bushes and large plants are an asset to any garden, providing cover for wildlife and acting as a focal point. Without proper management, they can grow out of control and block light from entering your home. We can plan scheduled trimmings that will keep your garden looking happy and healthy all year round.
- Jungles Cleared in Tipton - When a garden or green space grows out of control, it can become a nightmare. We are experienced in strimming and clearing out all types of waste including overgrown trees, bushes, shrubs and vines.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Surgery in Tipton?
As an experienced tree surgery in the Tipton area, we have carried out all types of garden, landscaping and tree work for different clients in the last ten years.
From private clients with small urban courtyards to large school grounds, we have seen it all. Our DBS checked staff are fully up-to-date with the latest health and safety training and only use the best equipment for the job.