Tree Surgeon Brierley Hill
As professional and trusted tree surgeons in Brierley Hill and the Wider West Midlands, Rowan Tree Group have built a firm reputation for more than a decade. When it comes to trusted tree surgery and landscaping services, we like to think that we are the leading choice for private, commercial and council work.
From small urban courtyards to full-size rural gardens, our fully-insured team will work with you to create the space you deserve. We work with nature to ensure a safe and attractive place for you and your family to enjoy the greener things in your life.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Brierley Hill
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Brierley Hill - If you had to think of what a tree surgeon does, it would probably be tree felling. When a tree has grown too big or has become diseased and there is nothing else we can do to help it, it needs to come down. By making strategic cuts into the trunk, a tree can be persuaded to fall where we want it to.
- Sectional Dismantling in Brierley Hill - Gardens and green spaces are all different. Where access is tight, or when a tree has grown close to a building, we will need to bring it down in pieces. One of our tree surgeons will climb the tree and make the cuts whilst up there. This is the safest way to bring down a tree in a small space
- Tree Crown Lifting in Brierley Hill - The crown is on the top of a tree and contains the vast majority of its life. When lower branches block access underneath a large tree, our expert arborists will remove key limbs. It can also help improve the balance and health of the tree.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Brierley Hill - The crown of a tree contains the majority of its branches and foliage. The older that a tree gets, more the branches lock together and create unwanted unions. If a crown becomes too dense, we climb the tree and remove selected limbs. This can stop the wind from catching the tree and potentially blowing it down.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Brierley Hill - When a tree grows too tall, it can obscure a treasured view or just look untidy. It can also grow too tall for its roots and become unstable. The process of reducing the crown will return a tree to a natural looking height.
- Deadwooding in Brierley Hill - Part of the natural life cycle of a tree includes limbs and branches dying off. They don't usually cause problems but have the potential to cause serious damage or injury. Deadwooding involves our tree surgeons removing dead material to keep the tree healthy and free of rot.
- Pollarding in Brierley Hill - A technique often used for council work to restrict the growth of trees along public highways. New growth is limited so that the tree is alive but kept to a certain size.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Brierley Hill - Part of what makes a green space functional and beautiful are well maintained hedges and shrubs. Used to mark out borders and create different sections, hedges and shrubs need regular trimming to remain healthy and attractive. We recommend trimming and Shaping at least three times per year for optimum results.
- Jungles Cleared in Brierley Hill - If a garden clearing job looks too much for you, we have experienced team members on hand to clear, remove and recycle 100% of your garden waste. No back garden jungle is too big for us to clear.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Services in Brierley Hill?
For over ten years Rowan Tree Group have made it their mission to transform the green spaces around Brierley Heath. Caring for all types of hedges, landscaping gardens and performing tree surgery is all in a day’s work.
One of the biggest headaches when it comes to any work in your garden has to be the piles of green waste left over at the end. We remove and recycle all waste responsibly and hold a commercial waste licence, so you can relax knowing that your garden transformation isn’t costing the earth.