Tree Surgeon Wednesbury
As professional and trusted tree surgeons in Wednesbury and the Wider West Midlands, Rowan Tree Group have built a firm reputation for more than a decade.
Gardens and green spaces should be treasured by those that are lucky enough to have them. A well taken care of green space is great for physical and mental health, and can be a great place to hold that summer barbecue.
On the other hand, when left to their own devices, our gardens can become an eyesore. Unkempt trees and bushes grow together to form jungles that without professional help, can ruin a home.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Wednesbury
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Wednesbury - When a tree has grown in a dangerous position, like over a house, or is likely to fall down in high winds, we recommend carefully felling it. One of our expert tree surgeons will assess the lean and weight of the tree and make cuts that force it to fall where they want.
- Sectional Dismantling in Wednesbury - Gardens often have limited access, and trees sometimes grow too close to properties or power lines to fell it safely. If this is the case, one of our specialist climbing tree surgeons will take it down piece by piece from the top. Perfect for difficult areas.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Wednesbury - Think of a tree as a body, with the crown being the green bit on top. Lifting this crown is necessary when the lower branches obscure sightlines or access below. It's an operation we perform to improve the health and look of a tree that has been neglected.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Wednesbury - The upper part of the tree contains most of its bulk. The branches and leaves together can act like a sail in high winds, potentially bringing it down and causing damage to property. If a tree is too thick it can block out sunlight and make a house cold and dark.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Wednesbury - When trees grow unchecked, they can get too tall. Rather than felling the entire tree, we can climb up it and remove the highest branches, reducing the overall size and improving its health and appearance. If the roots of a tree are diseased or damaged, an oversize crown can make a tree fall in high winds.
- Deadwooding in Wednesbury - If a tree becomes diseased, is invaded by pests or is damaged by the weather or an accident, it can leave behind dead limbs. These are potentially lethal when left untreated, as they are unpredictable and could fall at the worst moment. We perform the delicate task of ascending the tree and removing the dead wood, to make the tree safe and healthy.
- Pollarding in Wednesbury - Property owners are responsible for their trees when they cross boundary lines. Branches overhanging public roads can cause huge problems if left unchecked. Pollarding is used in these situations to stop a tree growing too high and too fast. We remove most of the growth of a tree to keep it at a certain size without felling it.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Wednesbury - One of the most striking features of a well-kept garden are hedges. They are havens for wildlife as well as focal points, with the proper care. We use modern tools and old techniques to create healthy hedges that will last for decades. Like hedges, shrubs should either work with the other plants in a garden to create an overall look, or stand out as a beautiful feature. Keeping them looking their best takes skill and experience, and a trimming schedule in place so they look good all year round.
- Jungles Cleared in Wednesbury - Neglected gardens and green spaces soon let nature take over. Before you know it you have thick undergrowth and dense weeds that take a considerable amount of effort to restore. These jobs are difficult for even the toughest DIYer, so it’s best left to our experienced team.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Services in Wednesbury?
We have undertaken a wide range of tree surgery work across the Wednesbury area over the last ten years, building up a reputation for professional and affordable service.
Our experienced team are on hand to answer any questions and guide you through the process of improving your green spaces for you and your family to enjoy.