Tree Surgeon Oldbury
You might have trees, bushes or shrubs that have become untamed and out of control. You could have concerns that trees on your property are becoming dangerous. You have a garden that looks more like a jungle. These are all problems that Rowan Tree Group encounter daily. Our professional team are on hand to undertake a wide range of tree surgery services in the Oldbury area.
As an established company with over a decade of experience, there isn't much we haven't seen in gardens. Trees that have grown close to telephone or electricity cables can cause problems. These can lead to expensive and dangerous accidents when the weather changes. High winds can blow uncared for trees down with surprising ease. Diseased trees are a hazard. They can rot from the inside out and look healthy even though they are ready to fall.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Oldbury
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Oldbury - The classic tree surgery job that you will recognise. A diseased tree sometimes needs to come down. When a tree has become a hazard to your property or the public highway, one of our experts will use their skill to fell it. We use the latest technology and traditional techniques to remain safe at all times. We will usually advise against felling a tree, however, it should always be a last resort. We would recommend the following measures instead
- Sectional Dismantling in Oldbury - There is not always enough space to bring down a tree in one piece. When space is tight, one of our climbing tree surgeons will cut parts of your tree off and lower them to the ground. This is the safest way to fell a tree and takes considerable skill.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Oldbury - The crown of a tree is the main green part at the top. Sometimes called the canopy, it contains the majority of the branches and leaves. The lower part of the crown can block light from reaching your home, making it cold and dark. We perform a crown lift for many reasons, both practical and for the look of your garden. It is against the law to allow tree branches to overhang a public highway or obscure road signs. We always advise our customers on the best course of action to take here.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Oldbury - When one of our expert tree surgeons takes a look at your tree, they will help you decide the best thing to do. For a tree's health, it can be a sensible idea to thin the crown. When a tree has overgrown, it can act like a sail in high winds and come crashing down. A crown thin will also improve the look of your tree and allow more light through. We perform this in a similar way to sectional dismantling, by climbing the tree and taking it down from the inside.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Oldbury - Trees with overgrown crowns can become problematic over time if they are not managed. Instead of lifting the lower branches, we will reduce the top ones and lower the height of your tree. This is something we will carry out for you if your tree is growing too close to cables or other property. It's also recommended to improve sightlines and to avoid felling a tree if possible.
- Deadwooding in Oldbury - When trees grow, sometimes branches die off. This is a natural part of a tree's life, but sometimes these limbs can become dangerous. They might look solid but they are anything but. This could cause property damage, or worse, injury if not dealt with in time. We will remove these dead branches and ensure the health of your tree for years to come
- Pollarding in Oldbury - This technique is a familiar sight in city centres and alongside public roads. We will remove branches from the trunk of your tree to limit its growth. This is a useful trick our tree surgeons use when you want to keep your tree at a certain height.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Oldbury - Trimming and shaping. Under the same law that requires trees to remain clear of public highways, so must hedges. It's the responsibility of the property owner to do this, so you should leave it to the professionals. We will keep your hedges under control, healthy and looking beautiful. Shrubs should be a focal point of any garden, but if left alone they can grow out of control and become an eyesore. Professional pruning will ensure the health of a shrub and keep it looking good.
- Jungles Cleared in Oldbury - An overgrown garden can be a nightmare. You might have moved into a new property or left your own garden to become unmanageable. Clearing it is back-breaking work for an amateur, so leave it to our trusted professionals. You'll be happy to know that we recycle 100% of our waste
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Services in Oldbury?
Trusted and reliable tree surgeons in Oldbury. Rowan Tree Group have built a solid reputation by offering expert tree services. We work with local councils, schools and private clients in Oldbury and across the West Midlands.
Our tree surgeons are DBS checked and are always up to date on industry qualifications. We use traditional and modern techniques to solve a range of problems in the garden.