Tree Surgeon Hagley
We are Rowan Tree Group and we provide professional and affordable tree surgery services in Hagley and the West Midlands.
We know how much a good garden means to people. We’ve worked on hundreds of them in the past decade and know the value they add to your property in Hagley financially and emotionally. Having a safe place to relax in is a wonderful thing, but it doesn’t happen by accident. Our dedicated team of tree surgeons can transform a tired garden or diseased tree from eyesore to treasure.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer in Hagley
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Hagley - The most recognisable job that tree surgeons perform is the safe felling and removal of an old, diseased or damaged tree. It should be viewed as a last resort, but in some cases, it is necessary to make strategic cuts into the trunk to make the tree fall in a controlled way.
- Sectional Dismantling in Hagley - Like tree felling, but when access is tight or the tree is unpredictable. We employ specialist climbing tree surgeons who are experts at bringing down huge trees, starting at the top and working their way down piece by piece.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Hagley - The profile of a tree is obvious. The trunk is topped by green leaves and branches that can block access underneath the tree. If the lower branches are causing issues, they can be removed to leave the rest of the tree in a healthy state.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Hagley - Commonly used by tree surgeons to allow better light and wind through the canopy of a tree, it is an effective way to breathe new life into an older tree. When the limbs are tangled, they put more strain on the root ball and can cause huge damage if not cared for.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Hagley - Effectively reducing the height of a tree, this should only be performed when a tree is growing dangerously close to overhead power lines or is interfering with property.
- Deadwooding in Hagley - Dead branches on trees are targets for pest infestation. Without the tree’s natural defences, dead limbs can become dangerously unstable. Walking under your tree can become a gamble that you don’t have to take. Our tree surgeons will remove the dead parts to leave the rest of the tree to recover.
- Pollarding in Hagley - Commonly found in town centres and along busy roads, trees that have to be restricted are pollarded. This involves cutting back branches until they are flush with the trunk, limiting growth and expansion.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Hagley - Not everyone is interested in topiary, the art of shaping hedges into artistic forms, but hedges can be a great addition to a garden. They have been used to mark boundaries and for privacy for as long as people have had gardens. They grow quickly, and need to be cared for in order to remain healthy and attractive. Whether you are interested in decorative rose bushes, native shrubs like spindle or exotic shrubs, they will all need care an attention several times per year. This requires experience and knowledge to keep them at their best.
- Jungles Cleared in Hagley - Your garden was once an island of calm in your busy life. But now it’s overgrown and ugly, and too much of a job to fix. We have seen jungles across the West Midlands and Hagley that have taken a lot of hard work to clear, but it’s satisfying to see the results at the end.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Surgery in Hagley?
As the leading tree surgery in the West Midlands, you can rely on Rowan Tree Group to give you good advice when it comes to your green space.
We have built up a hefty reputation around Hagley when it comes to caring for your trees, shrubs and bushes. We carry out all sorts of landscaping work for clients including schools and commercial properties.
We recycle 100% of our waste and make sure your green space is left looking neat and tidy when we have finished.