Tree Surgery In Wordsley
We are your local leading tree surgery company and have been offering a full range of professional arboriculture services to local councils, schools, private sector businesses and private clients in Wordsley and across the West Midlands for over a decade, utilising tried and tested techniques alongside the latest advancements in technology. We also offer an emergency service in Wordsley which operates 24/7, 365 days a year.
Trees are often the focal point of a garden or green space, but poor management can lead to costly accidents and huge repair bills. A passive and peaceful looking tree can weigh several tons, the potential for damage should not be underestimated. If a tree grows too close to a building it can cause damage to the foundations, and above the ground, unmanaged limbs can break windows or interfere with electricity or phone cables.
If your green space seems daunting and out of your control, leave it to the professionals. Our wealth of experience and knowledge of tree surgery will make the process simple, we will always advise you on the most sensible course of action to take, to minimise the impact on the environment whilst maximising the difference it will make to your surroundings.
Tree Surgery Services We Offer In Wordsley
- Tree Felling & Tree Removal in Wordsley - This is probably the most recognisable and best known job that a tree surgeon will undertake. A skilled arborist will make strategic cuts into the wood based on the way that a tree has grown in order to make it fall exactly where they want, using their experience to get the job done safely, the first time.
- Sectional Dismantling in Wordsley - This involves one of our skilled climbers ascending the tree using a range of tree surgery techniques and state-of-the-art equipment, and then putting into practice the same techniques used for felling a tree, but up in the canopy of the tree itself. Large limbs are secured to the main trunk using ropes and a capstan, and safely lowered to the ground after cutting. Safety and control is always our number one priority.
- Tree Crown Lifting in Wordsley - First off, the crown of a tree, or canopy, is the visible part above ground and contains all of the branches and leaves. Used for a range of effects, we will advise lifting the crown of a tree when there are a lot of lower branches that are blocking the light to your garden, stopping other plants from growing or making your house cold. This tree surgery technique is also used when lower branches are getting in the way of buildings or hanging over a road or path.
- Tree Crown Thinning in Wordsley - Similar to crown lifting, we will advise on the best way to thin out the branches and leaves around the top of a tree to improve its health and visual impact in your garden. This will not reduce the height of your tree, but again let through more light and stop your tree from taking over your garden space. This will not dramatically reduce the size of your tree, but will lower its wind resistance and overall weight, allowing for it to grow in a much more predictable way.
- Tree Crown Reduction in Wordsley - Trees with large crowns can become problematic over time if they are not managed by experienced professionals. Unmanaged trees interfering with overhead electricity or phone cables, public rights of way, other trees or property boundaries are all issues that can be remedied by reducing the size of a trees’ crown.
- Deadwooding in Wordsley - We would use this technique if your tree has dead limbs still attached that can drop at the worst of times, or attract unwanted pests to your garden. Similar to thinning, we will improve the overall health and look of your tree by leaving only the living parts of your tree, making it safe for years to come.
- Pollarding in Wordsley - This technique will be familiar to most people, think of the trees you see by the side of a busy road in a town centre. This tree surgery technique drastically reduces the size of a tree by removing most of the crown and restricting the trees’ ability to grow in height and width.
- Trimming and Shaping Hedges and Shrubs in Wordsley - Unruly hedges and shrubs can make an area look tired, forgotten and miserable. Let us help you claim back a natural border or garden focal point by trimming back and shaping hedges and shrubs.
- Jungles Cleared in Wordsley - Overgrown, neglected gardens and green spaces are a daunting task, but using brush-cutting tools and the latest chippers, we will clear out-of-control spaces ready for landscaping.
Why Choose Rowan For Your Tree Surgery In Wordsley?
We are comprehensively insured, our team are fully DBS checked, and we are up to date on all national standards and industry recognised qualifications as a rule. We recycle 100% of our waste in order to reduce materials going to landfill, whilst improving your green space and never leaving a mess. As proud members of the Tradewell Trading Scheme & Checkatrade, we are committed to giving the best in customer service, fair pricing and dependable work carried out.
So, rest assured that our friendly and reliable team of tree specialists will go the extra mile with professional advice and guidance, giving you the opportunity to enjoy your green space safe in the knowledge that your trees are healthy and will not pose a threat to the general public, your staff, or your family. Safety and peace of mind should never be compromised.
Areas We Cover
We offer tree surgery services in the following areas: